1305 W. Oswego Rd.
Naperville, IL 60540
1323 Bond St, Ste 119
Naperville, IL 60563
Important information about interning at 360 Youth Services
· Each year, 360’s Counseling Department accepts internship applications between December and March. Ultimately 360 aims to select four interns each year from various local schools.
· Our office is located in Naperville near Rt. 59 and Diehl Rd. (very close to the Rt. 59 exit off of I-88)
· Internships typically start in the middle of May or at the beginning of the summer or fall semester of their school’s Master’s program.
· Internships last between 10-and 12 months.
· The internship involves providing therapy with your own caseload of youth between the ages of 10 and 25 and/or their families, on-call shifts for local runway or locked out youth, individual and group supervision weekly, and possibilities for other opportunities such as groups within our housing program or at local schools per your interest and availability.
Requirements to Apply for Counseling Internship
· Cover Letter and Resume
· 2 Letters of Recommendation at the time of application (A 3rd will be required before starting an internship at 360 Youth Services)
· Willingness to work between 16-20 hours a week, with hours primarily in the afternoons and evenings to accommodate our clients (Typically a minimum of 2 nights per week from 1-9:30 pm)
· Willingness to be on call an average of 12-24 hours per week (typically shifts will overlap with your internship days at 360) for the crisis response program for lock-out and runaway youth. This involves being within a 60 min drive radius of the southern part of DuPage county when you are on call.
Please send your application materials or questions to Stephen Garlington, Clinical Director at email@example.com
Please read the following information about interning in the Housing Department at 360 Youth Services.
The Housing Department accepts Master’s level internship applications for MSW students on a rolling basis beginning 12/1 for the 2022-2023 school year (or until all three spots are filled).
Each year, 360’s Housing Department accepts internship applications starting in December for students pursuing their Masters in Social Work. Ultimately 360 aims to select three interns each year to work with young people in our transitional housing programs for youth ages 18-24 who are experiencing homelessness.
Requirements to Apply:
Please send your application materials or questions to Kelly Mannion, Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org