The fall retreat will be a single overnight with Speakers, Workshops, and Small group discussions on the weekend of October 28-29!
Operation Snowball fosters connections, cultivates self-care, and builds community. Teen Snow Staff will lead the group in exploring their potential and empowering each other to create a positive impact!
For more information about the schedule check out the Retreat Info page or our event schedule.
Before you register:
- Registration takes 5-10 minutes to complete.
- Parents and Students must fill out different portions of the application so please work on this when you are both available.
- Parent and Student signatures are required in multiple sections where important information is shared. By typing your name, you are signing this form electronically. You agree your electronic signature is the legal equivalent of your manual signature.
- Check out our workshop descriptions here: Snowball Workshops
- The form must be completed at one time. Your form is not complete until you hit submit!
- Payment of the $160.00 registration fee, can be completed via credit card, or by check.
- A limited amount of financial aid is available and can be requested as part of the registration.
After you register:
- Teens and Parents will each receive an email confirmation of registration.
- A week before Snowball, Teens and Parents will receive a reminder email with details including drop-off and pick-up information and a packing list.
Registration has now closed for the fall event. Please Email KKeir@360youthservices.org to be added to the wait list.